BUILD YOUR BRAND!
Please set aside 10-15 minutes to complete this form.
0.1 mission & vision
Write down the purpose of your brand - the mission and vision statement.
0.2 brand values
Your core values are 100% connected to your purpose – they also shape your identity and the content you create. They are the pillars of every message you deliver. Your brand identity—defined by the values that your company considers integral to its existence— is the source from which all other aspects of your brand will flow. Every single one of them needs to be something your business cannot survive without.
0.3 brand personality
Your brand personality traits exemplify the overall tone and attitude you use to deliver your values and your message to the world and are often a point of important differentiation between you and your competitors. Your brand personality is what builds an emotional connection with your customers.
0.4 word bank
Use this space to come up with words & phrases you want your audience to remember you for. Come up with 3 words, 3 phrases and 2 hashtags. The goal is for you to implement consistency into your message & to make sure it is always on point.
0.5 positioning statement
Your positioning statement is your entire brand strategy boiled down to a few sentences. The goal is for you to have something short, but powerful, that will always remind you what you stand for, who you serve and what makes you special to your ideal clients.
The 4 Parts Are:
market definition (your niche)
reasons to believe in your brand
06. tagline (brand one-liner)
The goal of your tagline is to provide your audience with an indication of your brand and what you can do for them, while still leaving some mystery. You will be using this 1-sentence tagline to introduce your brand / yourself in live videos, interviews and media appearances, as well as live events.
07. who is your ideal customer?
08. what problem are you (or your product/business) solving for that ideal customer?
09. what does a day in their life look like without your solution? what challenges do they face?
10. what websites/newspapers/
magazines/ tv shows do they follow?
11. what is their preferred form of communication (professional and personal)?
12. How do they perceive their ideal situation once your solution has been implemented? describe it.
13. what are their priorities right now?
14. how does success look to them?
15. which social networks do they use, for what purpose, and how often?
16. what factors do they consider before making a purchase
17. what format do they prefer receiving information in (text, audio, video)?
18. tell us a story of what your brand represents
all done :)
Your submission has been received! :)
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Copyright © 2021 Corporate Fingerprint. All Rights Reserved.